Re: [logan2knits] Looking for Volunteers...

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      I know I'm no longer an active member (that damn commute), but I remember
      Kelsey. She came to the meeting that was at my house, and she was pretty
      cool. And her project sounds really neat. (That's just my two cents.)
      Also, there's a package pickup slip sitting on my kitchen table. I'm going
      to the post office first thing Saturday morning. I'm really hoping it might
      be that package Marcy mentioned. (Thanks Marcy!! And Denise!! And anyone
      else who was involved!) Any way, I'm pretty excited. I'll let you all
      know. California is nice, but I really really miss you guys. They have not
      discovered the concept of a knitting group in LA, but I'm going to try to
      start one.

      Yarn and peace,

      Marita

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
        It sounds fine to me.

        Marcy.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
          I know that I haven't been able to make it to a meeting in a long
          time, but I think the project sounds very cool. If I happened to be
          there when Kelsey was there, I would be happy to be a part of it!

          -Becca