upcoming get togethers

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hello friends--

      Don't forget that we have moved to a new schedule alternating
      Thursdays and Sundays. Our next get together is on Thursday, October 12.

      If October 12 seems too far away, you can get a fix of knitting in
      public in a variety of places this week. Here's a link to the local
      SnB listings: http://stitchnbitch.org/snb_groups.htm#il

      Also, the Chicknits crowd is fun. Linkies, linkies:
      http://www.chicknits.com/rambles/

      Best,

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2006
        Hi everyone,
        I thought that we were meeting today but I never recieved an address for the meeting. Lost in the mail, perhaps?