Let's give it a whirl

  • annemarie_neff
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2005
      Hi Everybody,
      '
      There seems to be interest in trying alcohol-fueled knitting...

      Let's switch locations this week.

      We will meet at the same time and day (Wednesday from 6:30 to 8 p.m.)

      New test location:
      El Cid 2
      2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
      773-395-0505

      Everybody interested in attending please email me your r.s.v.p. by
      3:30 pm Wednesday afternoon. (My office phone number is 312-464-4423,
      if you have any questions or can't email me your rsvp.)

      Annemarie
    • McGee,Sharon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2005
        It sounds good to me, however I will not be able to attend today. sorry

        Sharon McGee
        IT Service Desk/Vendor Service
        312-817-2572
        Sharon.Mcgee@...

        There seems to be interest in trying alcohol-fueled knitting...

        Let's switch locations this week.

        We will meet at the same time and day (Wednesday from 6:30 to 8
        p.m.)

        New test location:
        El Cid 2
        2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        773-395-0505

        Everybody interested in attending please email me your r.s.v.p.
        by
        3:30 pm Wednesday afternoon. (My office phone number is
        312-464-4423,
        if you have any questions or can't email me your rsvp.)

        Annemarie

        Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        ________________________________

        E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the
        addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the
        intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
        immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you
        are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
        storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2005
          I will be there! (But it might be a little after 6:30 because of work . . . )

          -Becca

          On 7/6/05, McGee,Sharon <sharon.mcgee@...> wrote:

          > It sounds good to me, however I will not be able to attend today. sorry
          >

          > Sharon McGee
          > IT Service Desk/Vendor Service
          > 312-817-2572
          > Sharon.Mcgee@...

        • Debra Winke
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2005
            I have been in and out of jury duty so a drink sounds like a good thing. I can be there.

            annemarie_neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:Hi Everybody,
            '
            There seems to be interest in trying alcohol-fueled knitting...

            Let's switch locations this week.

            We will meet at the same time and day (Wednesday from 6:30 to 8 p.m.)

            New test location:
            El Cid 2
            2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
            773-395-0505

            Everybody interested in attending please email me your r.s.v.p. by
            3:30 pm Wednesday afternoon. (My office phone number is 312-464-4423,
            if you have any questions or can't email me your rsvp.)

            Annemarie

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Debra Winke
            773-860-4880

          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 6, 2005
              Looks like we should expect 6 knitters this evening.

              If somebody else gets to El Cid before I arrive, grab a table for us
              on the back patio. Let the host/hostess know that our group will be
              arriving slowly but surely and to point folks to our location if they
              look lost.

              First pitcher of margaritas are on me! See you and your needles there....

              Annemarie