Re: [logan2knits] Knitting and margaritas

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 5, 2005
      I can't make it tomorrow, but I would be interested
      in meeting at El Cid instead of Cherubs for the rest
      of the summer.
      Lisa

      --- annemarie_neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

      > Hi everybody,
      >
      > I know this is really short notice, but I was
      > wondering if there was
      > any interest in meeting at El Cid tomorrow evening
      > instead of at
      > Cherubs? We could knit and have a bite to eat and
      > some margaritas on
      > the patio....
      >
      > Let me know your thoughts as soon as possible, so I
      > can send a
      > confirmation email out to the group.
      >
      > If we end up moving this week's meeting, I would
      > need to know who was
      > planning on attending so we could get a table large
      > enough for the
      > group.
      >
      > Annemarie

    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
        Meeting reminder

        The August 3 meeting will be at:
        El Cid 2
        from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
        2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        773-395-0505

        Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
        logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
        afternoon.

        I hope to see everybody there.
        Annemarie
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
          I'll be there!

          On Tuesday, August 2, 2005, at 01:48 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

          > Meeting reminder
          >
          > The August 3 meeting will be at:
          > El Cid 2
          > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
          > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
          > 773-395-0505
          >
          > Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
          > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
          > afternoon.
          >
          > I hope to see everybody there.
          > Annemarie

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

        • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
            OK, the three of us should be there!

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
              I'll be there!

              --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

              > Meeting reminder
              >
              > The August 3 meeting will be at:
              > El Cid 2
              > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
              > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
              > 773-395-0505
              >
              > Everybody interested in attending please email your
              > r.s.v.p. to
              > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
              > afternoon.
              >
              > I hope to see everybody there.
              > Annemarie

              Joyce M. Fitzgerald

              3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

              bigwildonion@...
              jfitzg7@...

              (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

            • Annemarie Neff
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
                I've heard from 7 folks. Whoever gets to El Cid first, grab a table.
                See you there.

                Annemarie

                On 8/2/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                > I'll be there!
                >
                > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
                >
                > > Meeting reminder
                > >
                > > The August 3 meeting will be at:
                > > El Cid 2
                > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                > > 773-395-0505
                > >
                > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
                > > r.s.v.p. to
                > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                > > afternoon.
                > >
                > > I hope to see everybody there.
                > > Annemarie
                > >

                > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                >
                > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
                >
                > bigwildonion@...
                > jfitzg7@...
                >
                > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

              • Annemarie Neff

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 16, 2005
                    I should be there!

                    On Tuesday, August 16, 2005, at 12:26 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                    > Meeting reminder
                    >
                    > The August 17 meeting will be at:
                    > El Cid 2
                    > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                    > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                    > 773-395-0505
                    >
                    > Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
                    > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                    > afternoon.

                    <image.tiff>

                    <image.tiff>