Re: [logan2knits] Knitting and margaritas

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 5, 2005
      I would probably be able to make it if it was at El Cid! :D I'm down!

      On 7/5/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
      > I am willing!
      >
      > On Tuesday, July 5, 2005, at 01:39 PM, annemarie_neff wrote:
      >
      > > Hi everybody,
      > >
      > > I know this is really short notice, but I was wondering if there was
      > > any interest in meeting at El Cid tomorrow evening instead of at
      > > Cherubs? We could knit and have a bite to eat and some margaritas on
      > > the patio....
      > >
      > > Let me know your thoughts as soon as possible, so I can send a
      > > confirmation email out to the group.
      > >
      > > If we end up moving this week's meeting, I would need to know who was
      > > planning on attending so we could get a table large enough for the
      > > group.
      > >
      > > Annemarie
      > >

      > <image.tiff>
      > >
      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >

      > <image.tiff>

    • Lisa Phillips
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 5, 2005
        I can't make it tomorrow, but I would be interested
        in meeting at El Cid instead of Cherubs for the rest
        of the summer.
        Lisa

        --- annemarie_neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

        > Hi everybody,
        >
        > I know this is really short notice, but I was
        > wondering if there was
        > any interest in meeting at El Cid tomorrow evening
        > instead of at
        > Cherubs? We could knit and have a bite to eat and
        > some margaritas on
        > the patio....
        >
        > Let me know your thoughts as soon as possible, so I
        > can send a
        > confirmation email out to the group.
        >
        > If we end up moving this week's meeting, I would
        > need to know who was
        > planning on attending so we could get a table large
        > enough for the
        > group.
        >
        > Annemarie

      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
          Meeting reminder

          The August 3 meeting will be at:
          El Cid 2
          from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
          2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
          773-395-0505

          Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
          logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
          afternoon.

          I hope to see everybody there.
          Annemarie
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
            I'll be there!

            On Tuesday, August 2, 2005, at 01:48 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

            > Meeting reminder
            >
            > The August 3 meeting will be at:
            > El Cid 2
            > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
            > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
            > 773-395-0505
            >
            > Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
            > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
            > afternoon.
            >
            > I hope to see everybody there.
            > Annemarie

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

          • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
              OK, the three of us should be there!

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
                I'll be there!

                --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

                > Meeting reminder
                >
                > The August 3 meeting will be at:
                > El Cid 2
                > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                > 773-395-0505
                >
                > Everybody interested in attending please email your
                > r.s.v.p. to
                > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                > afternoon.
                >
                > I hope to see everybody there.
                > Annemarie

                Joyce M. Fitzgerald

                3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

                bigwildonion@...
                jfitzg7@...

                (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

              • Annemarie Neff
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
                  I've heard from 7 folks. Whoever gets to El Cid first, grab a table.
                  See you there.

                  Annemarie

                  On 8/2/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                  > I'll be there!
                  >
                  > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Meeting reminder
                  > >
                  > > The August 3 meeting will be at:
                  > > El Cid 2
                  > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                  > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                  > > 773-395-0505
                  > >
                  > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
                  > > r.s.v.p. to
                  > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                  > > afternoon.
                  > >
                  > > I hope to see everybody there.
                  > > Annemarie
                  > >

                  > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                  >
                  > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
                  >
                  > bigwildonion@...
                  > jfitzg7@...
                  >
                  > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                • Annemarie Neff

                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 16, 2005
                      I should be there!

                      On Tuesday, August 16, 2005, at 12:26 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                      > Meeting reminder
                      >
                      > The August 17 meeting will be at:
                      > El Cid 2
                      > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                      > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                      > 773-395-0505
                      >
                      > Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
                      > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                      > afternoon.

                      <image.tiff>

                      <image.tiff>