Re: [logan2knits] This week's meeting

  • Bridget Hansen
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hi Everyone. I plan to be there this week - see you at Mojo's!

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: I won't be there this week, but I think this location
      is a great choice.

      I will be interested to hear if the group likes it
      well enough to make Mojoe's our regular 2nd and 4th
      Thursday night meeting place for the winter.

      Best, Joyce

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 20, 2006
          I think I won't be there this week. I'm going out of town this weekend
          and need the extra time to spend with the boys.

          On Wednesday, September 20, 2006, at 02:28 PM, Anna Coyle wrote:

          > Hello, Knitters. Sorry about the late notice. I totally dropped the
          > ball and forgot that Joyce had asked me to send this week's message.
          >
          > Since the weather has turned chilly and the sun now sets at 7, I
          > propose
          > that we meet at Mojoe's Cafe on Belmont at Francisco (2849 W.
          > Belmont). I know NoFriction is an old fave, but they close at 8pm.
          > Plus, Mojoe's has a large, round, well-lit table downstairs, perfect
          > for
          > our group.
          >
          > Let me know if you can make it. Again, sorry about the late message.
          > Peace,
          > Anna

        • catherine taylor
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 20, 2006
            I'm in, Cate

            Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote: Hello, Knitters. Sorry about the late notice. I totally dropped the
            ball and forgot that Joyce had asked me to send this week's message.

            Since the weather has turned chilly and the sun now sets at 7, I propose
            that we meet at Mojoe's Cafe on Belmont at Francisco (2849 W.
            Belmont). I know NoFriction is an old fave, but they close at 8pm.
            Plus, Mojoe's has a large, round, well-lit table downstairs, perfect for
            our group.

            Let me know if you can make it. Again, sorry about the late message.
            Peace,
            Anna

          • Donna M. Fritzsche
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 21, 2006