Re: [logan2knits] Housewarming Party

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
      Hi Kari,
      Sorry that I didn't make to your party last night. I meant to come but I accidently fell asleep after work and when I woke up, well, there was just no way. I hope it was fun. Maybe we can get together sometime for drinks or something.
      Angie

      Kari Balck <kebalck@...> wrote:

      Angie,

      I live with a womyn's rights advocate and an artist. This will be a very chill party, so no apologies necessary. 2510 N Lawndale (just north of Lawndale and Altgeld).

      K.