KNIT IT

  • Inger Lena Gaasemyr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2006
      Hey everyone!

      I was wondering if you who are on the Stitch'n bitches email list server could post the KNIT IT info for me....and also give the info to the men's knitting group. We also need men to participate :-)

      Hope to see you on Thursday.

      Inger Lena

      ___________

      Mark the date September 21, 2006! Please contact the media!

      Participate in the Chicago KNIT IT performance September 21, 2006 from
      1-2 pm. Some of us will meet close to the British artist Anish Kapoor's Cloud
      Gate (The Bean) in Millennium Park, at 12.45 pm. We will also participate at the Grant Park for Peace project. See attached email.

      You are also more than welcome to organize your own KNIT IT. Just follow the instruction below.

      KNIT IT is based on interactive participation of men and women of all
      ages knitting on white knitwear. Stand by important sites, sanctuaries
      and other places where people gather. Knitters should line up in a row.
      Have a backup plan in case of rain. Contact local media. Please document
      the event with photographs and email for the KNIT IT Gallery.

      You will find the KNIT IT invitation here:

      http://www.brakstad .net/sider/ knititinv. htm

      For more instructions see:

      http://www.brakstad .net/sider/ knitit.htm

      Please forward this message to other who might be interested.

      Looking forward to seeing you!

      Best regards,

      Inger Lena Gaasemyr