Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Thursday the 14th

  • Bridget Hansen
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hi All,

      I thought I would be able to make it this week but am still here at work. I hope to see you all soon...

      Bridget

      catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: Thank you Marcy, yes, I plan to be there, Cate

      Martha Neth wrote: Knitting this Thursday will be at my house 6:30 to 8:30. Please let me
      know if you are interested in attending and I will send my address
      privately. I have cats and small children in case you are allergic to
      either.

      Marcy.