Knitting and margaritas

  • annemarie_neff
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 5, 2005
      Hi everybody,

      I know this is really short notice, but I was wondering if there was
      any interest in meeting at El Cid tomorrow evening instead of at
      Cherubs? We could knit and have a bite to eat and some margaritas on
      the patio....

      Let me know your thoughts as soon as possible, so I can send a
      confirmation email out to the group.

      If we end up moving this week's meeting, I would need to know who was
      planning on attending so we could get a table large enough for the
      group.

      Annemarie
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 5, 2005
        I am willing!

        On Tuesday, July 5, 2005, at 01:39 PM, annemarie_neff wrote:

        > Hi everybody,
        >
        > I know this is really short notice, but I was wondering if there was
        > any interest in meeting at El Cid tomorrow evening instead of at
        > Cherubs? We could knit and have a bite to eat and some margaritas on
        > the patio....
        >
        > Let me know your thoughts as soon as possible, so I can send a
        > confirmation email out to the group.
        >
        > If we end up moving this week's meeting, I would need to know who was
        > planning on attending so we could get a table large enough for the
        > group.
        >
        > Annemarie

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 5, 2005
          I would probably be able to make it if it was at El Cid! :D I'm down!

          On 7/5/05, Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:
          > I am willing!
          >
          > On Tuesday, July 5, 2005, at 01:39 PM, annemarie_neff wrote:
          >
          > > Hi everybody,
          > >
          > > I know this is really short notice, but I was wondering if there was
          > > any interest in meeting at El Cid tomorrow evening instead of at
          > > Cherubs? We could knit and have a bite to eat and some margaritas on
          > > the patio....
          > >
          > > Let me know your thoughts as soon as possible, so I can send a
          > > confirmation email out to the group.
          > >
          > > If we end up moving this week's meeting, I would need to know who was
          > > planning on attending so we could get a table large enough for the
          > > group.
          > >
          > > Annemarie
          > >

          > <image.tiff>
          > >
          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
          > >

          > <image.tiff>

        • Lisa Phillips
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 5, 2005
            I can't make it tomorrow, but I would be interested
            in meeting at El Cid instead of Cherubs for the rest
            of the summer.
            Lisa

            --- annemarie_neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

            > Hi everybody,
            >
            > I know this is really short notice, but I was
            > wondering if there was
            > any interest in meeting at El Cid tomorrow evening
            > instead of at
            > Cherubs? We could knit and have a bite to eat and
            > some margaritas on
            > the patio....
            >
            > Let me know your thoughts as soon as possible, so I
            > can send a
            > confirmation email out to the group.
            >
            > If we end up moving this week's meeting, I would
            > need to know who was
            > planning on attending so we could get a table large
            > enough for the
            > group.
            >
            > Annemarie

          • Annemarie Neff
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
              Meeting reminder

              The August 3 meeting will be at:
              El Cid 2
              from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
              2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
              773-395-0505

              Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
              logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
              afternoon.

              I hope to see everybody there.
              Annemarie
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
                I'll be there!

                On Tuesday, August 2, 2005, at 01:48 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                > Meeting reminder
                >
                > The August 3 meeting will be at:
                > El Cid 2
                > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                > 773-395-0505
                >
                > Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
                > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                > afternoon.
                >
                > I hope to see everybody there.
                > Annemarie

                <image.tiff>

                <image.tiff>

              • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
                  OK, the three of us should be there!

                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
                    I'll be there!

                    --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

                    > Meeting reminder
                    >
                    > The August 3 meeting will be at:
                    > El Cid 2
                    > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                    > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                    > 773-395-0505
                    >
                    > Everybody interested in attending please email your
                    > r.s.v.p. to
                    > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                    > afternoon.
                    >
                    > I hope to see everybody there.
                    > Annemarie

                    Joyce M. Fitzgerald

                    3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

                    bigwildonion@...
                    jfitzg7@...

                    (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                  • Annemarie Neff
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
                      I've heard from 7 folks. Whoever gets to El Cid first, grab a table.
                      See you there.

                      Annemarie

                      On 8/2/05, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                      > I'll be there!
                      >
                      > --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Meeting reminder
                      > >
                      > > The August 3 meeting will be at:
                      > > El Cid 2
                      > > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                      > > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                      > > 773-395-0505
                      > >
                      > > Everybody interested in attending please email your
                      > > r.s.v.p. to
                      > > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                      > > afternoon.
                      > >
                      > > I hope to see everybody there.
                      > > Annemarie
                      > >

                      > Joyce M. Fitzgerald
                      >
                      > 3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618
                      >
                      > bigwildonion@...
                      > jfitzg7@...
                      >
                      > (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                    • Annemarie Neff

                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 16, 2005
                          I should be there!

                          On Tuesday, August 16, 2005, at 12:26 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

                          > Meeting reminder
                          >
                          > The August 17 meeting will be at:
                          > El Cid 2
                          > from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
                          > 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
                          > 773-395-0505
                          >
                          > Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
                          > logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
                          > afternoon.

                          <image.tiff>

                          <image.tiff>