Also

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2006
      I have some yarn collected to send to Marita in California. If you
      would like to include anything in the box to her feel free to bring it
      Thursday and I'll put it in the mail.

      Marcy.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2006
        Thanks Marcy! Thanks everybody! That's really sweet of you all. I'm
        always excited to get mail, never mind mail with yarn in it. My boyfriend,
        Sam, is also excited that we'll be getting mail, although he is oddly
        indifferent on the subject of yarn.

        Marita