Re: [logan2knits] Knitting Thursday the 14th

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hi, Marcy. I'll be there. Thanks for hosting.

      -Anna

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
            Thank you Marcy, yes, I plan to be there, Cate

            Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote: Knitting this Thursday will be at my house 6:30 to 8:30. Please let me
            know if you are interested in attending and I will send my address
            privately. I have cats and small children in case you are allergic to
            either.

            Marcy.

          • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 12, 2006
              Marcy,

              Harold and I should be there, although on the late
              side as he has soccer practice until 7. I'd LOVE to
              wind some balls of yarn, but that would take some
              advance planning on my part...we'll see what happens!

              Ann

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 12, 2006
                Marita,

                You mentioned that you were leaving the novel that you
                borrowed with knit group for return to me. Does
                anyone know who has it--and you know who you are! I
                do hope to be there this week and would like to
                relieve you of the burden. If it is the book I
                remember, the kids and I are reading that series aloud
                and will be needing it within the next, oh, three
                months.

                Thanks,

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 12, 2006
                  Great! I'm at 2925 N. Lowell.

                  On Tuesday, September 12, 2006, at 08:42 AM, Tim Carpenter, Ann
                  Cibulskis wrote:

                  > tcarp8@...

                • Donna M. Fritzsche
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 14, 2006
                    Hi,
                    I might not be able to make it because of work obligations...
                    Hopefully I will get enough done though and see you there!

                    Joyce - thanks for hosting last week - it was wonderful!

                    Donna

                    > Knitting this Thursday will be at my house 6:30 to 8:30. Please let me
                    >know if you are interested in attending and I will send my address
                    >privately. I have cats and small children in case you are allergic to
                    >either.
                    >
                    >Marcy.

                  • Bridget Hansen
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 14, 2006
                      Hi All,

                      I thought I would be able to make it this week but am still here at work. I hope to see you all soon...

                      Bridget

                      catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: Thank you Marcy, yes, I plan to be there, Cate