  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
      Very excited to meet the kitties and the kids!

      K.

    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
        Hi, Marcy. I'll be there. Thanks for hosting.

        -Anna

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 11, 2006
              Thank you Marcy, yes, I plan to be there, Cate

              Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote: Knitting this Thursday will be at my house 6:30 to 8:30. Please let me
              know if you are interested in attending and I will send my address
              privately. I have cats and small children in case you are allergic to
              either.

              Marcy.

            • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 12, 2006
                Marcy,

                Harold and I should be there, although on the late
                side as he has soccer practice until 7. I'd LOVE to
                wind some balls of yarn, but that would take some
                advance planning on my part...we'll see what happens!

                Ann

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 12, 2006
                  Marita,

                  You mentioned that you were leaving the novel that you
                  borrowed with knit group for return to me. Does
                  anyone know who has it--and you know who you are! I
                  do hope to be there this week and would like to
                  relieve you of the burden. If it is the book I
                  remember, the kids and I are reading that series aloud
                  and will be needing it within the next, oh, three
                  months.

                  Thanks,

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 12, 2006
                    Great! I'm at 2925 N. Lowell.

                    On Tuesday, September 12, 2006, at 08:42 AM, Tim Carpenter, Ann
                    Cibulskis wrote:

                    > tcarp8@...

                  • Donna M. Fritzsche
                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 14, 2006
                      Hi,
                      I might not be able to make it because of work obligations...
                      Hopefully I will get enough done though and see you there!

                      Joyce - thanks for hosting last week - it was wonderful!

                      Donna

                      > Knitting this Thursday will be at my house 6:30 to 8:30. Please let me
                      >know if you are interested in attending and I will send my address
                      >privately. I have cats and small children in case you are allergic to
                      >either.
                      >
                      >Marcy.

                    • Bridget Hansen
                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 14, 2006
                        Hi All,

                        I thought I would be able to make it this week but am still here at work. I hope to see you all soon...

                        Bridget

                        catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: Thank you Marcy, yes, I plan to be there, Cate