Re: [logan2knits] Housewarming Party

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 10, 2006
      Hi Kari,
      Tentatively, I am saying yes, I will be there but I am working that day and might have to back out at the last minute. Thanks for the invite.
      Angie

      kebalck <kebalck@...> wrote:
      Hello, all!

      You are most cordially invited to my place on Saturday evening, the
      16th of September. We've set the start time at 7/7:30, so trickle in
      as your schedule permits. What my roommates have planned to serve
      sounds delicious, so bring something you find equally tasty to drink!
      Please respond to let me know if you are interested and I'll send you
      the address.

      Kari

    • Kari Balck
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 11, 2006
        Angie,

        I live with a womyn's rights advocate and an artist. This will be a very chill party, so no apologies necessary. 2510 N Lawndale (just north of Lawndale and Altgeld).

        K.

      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 11, 2006
          Hi, Kari. Thanks for the invitation, but unfortunately I have to work
          that evening. See you on Thursday.

          Anna

          kebalck wrote:

          > Hello, all!
          >
          > You are most cordially invited to my place on Saturday evening, the
          > 16th of September. We've set the start time at 7/7:30, so trickle in
          > as your schedule permits. What my roommates have planned to serve
          > sounds delicious, so bring something you find equally tasty to drink!
          > Please respond to let me know if you are interested and I'll send you
          > the address.
          >
          > Kari

        • Donna M. Fritzsche
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 14, 2006
            Hi Kari,
            Thank-you for the invitation!
            I will probably be joining you!

            Donna

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
              Hi Kari,
              Sorry that I didn't make to your party last night. I meant to come but I accidently fell asleep after work and when I woke up, well, there was just no way. I hope it was fun. Maybe we can get together sometime for drinks or something.
              Angie

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
                Sorry everyone, only meant to send that to Kari, just disregard.
                Angie