Re: [logan2knits] Housewarming Party

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 9, 2006
      On Saturday, September 9, 2006, at 03:46 PM, kebalck wrote:

      > Hello, all!
      >
      > You are most cordially invited to my place on Saturday evening, the
      > 16th of September. We've set the start time at 7/7:30, so trickle in
      > as your schedule permits. What my roommates have planned to serve
      > sounds delicious, so bring something you find equally tasty to drink!
      > Please respond to let me know if you are interested and I'll send you
      > the address.
      >
      > Kari

    • catherine taylor

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 11, 2006
            Angie,

            I live with a womyn's rights advocate and an artist. This will be a very chill party, so no apologies necessary. 2510 N Lawndale (just north of Lawndale and Altgeld).

            K.

          • Anna Coyle
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 11, 2006
              Hi, Kari. Thanks for the invitation, but unfortunately I have to work
              that evening. See you on Thursday.

              Anna

              kebalck wrote:

              > Hello, all!
              >
              > You are most cordially invited to my place on Saturday evening, the
              > 16th of September. We've set the start time at 7/7:30, so trickle in
              > as your schedule permits. What my roommates have planned to serve
              > sounds delicious, so bring something you find equally tasty to drink!
              > Please respond to let me know if you are interested and I'll send you
              > the address.
              >
              > Kari

            • Donna M. Fritzsche
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 14, 2006
                Hi Kari,
                Thank-you for the invitation!
                I will probably be joining you!

                Donna

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
                  Hi Kari,
                  Sorry that I didn't make to your party last night. I meant to come but I accidently fell asleep after work and when I woke up, well, there was just no way. I hope it was fun. Maybe we can get together sometime for drinks or something.
                  Angie

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
                    Sorry everyone, only meant to send that to Kari, just disregard.
                    Angie