Re: [logan2knits] Housewarming Party

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 9, 2006

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 9, 2006
        Thanks Kari!
        I will try to attend. I need to talk to the men of the house.

        Marcy.

        On Saturday, September 9, 2006, at 03:46 PM, kebalck wrote:

        > Hello, all!
        >
        > You are most cordially invited to my place on Saturday evening, the
        > 16th of September. We've set the start time at 7/7:30, so trickle in
        > as your schedule permits. What my roommates have planned to serve
        > sounds delicious, so bring something you find equally tasty to drink!
        > Please respond to let me know if you are interested and I'll send you
        > the address.
        >
        > Kari

      • catherine taylor

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 11, 2006
              Angie,

              I live with a womyn's rights advocate and an artist. This will be a very chill party, so no apologies necessary. 2510 N Lawndale (just north of Lawndale and Altgeld).

              K.

            • Anna Coyle
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 11, 2006
                Hi, Kari. Thanks for the invitation, but unfortunately I have to work
                that evening. See you on Thursday.

                Anna

                kebalck wrote:

                > Hello, all!
                >
                > You are most cordially invited to my place on Saturday evening, the
                > 16th of September. We've set the start time at 7/7:30, so trickle in
                > as your schedule permits. What my roommates have planned to serve
                > sounds delicious, so bring something you find equally tasty to drink!
                > Please respond to let me know if you are interested and I'll send you
                > the address.
                >
                > Kari

              • Donna M. Fritzsche
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 14, 2006
                  Hi Kari,
                  Thank-you for the invitation!
                  I will probably be joining you!

                  Donna

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
                    Hi Kari,
                    Sorry that I didn't make to your party last night. I meant to come but I accidently fell asleep after work and when I woke up, well, there was just no way. I hope it was fun. Maybe we can get together sometime for drinks or something.
                    Angie

                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
                      Sorry everyone, only meant to send that to Kari, just disregard.
                      Angie