Re: [logan2knits] Schedule proposal

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2006
      My only comment is that October 1st is the Graknitti
      Opening, so perhaps we could make our meeting a
      meeting at the opening? Don't know what time that is
      yet--Inger? Perhaps both can be done that day, but two
      knitting events in one day doesn't always work for my
      household!

      Ann

      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello all--
      >
      > Feedback on the possibility of getting together on
      > 1st & 3rd Sundays,
      > 2nd and 4th Thursdays has been positive.
      >
      > So I propose we stick to Thursdays for the rest of
      > September, then
      > have this schedule for October:
      >
      > Sunday, Oct. 1
      > Thursday, Oct. 12
      > Sunday, Oct. 15
      > Thursday, Oct. 26
      >
      > There are two knitter-friendly coffee houses nearby,
      > and three members
      > have expressed interest in hosting in their
      > apartments. So we should
      > be covered with finding locations.
      >
      > Any objections?
      >
      > Best,

    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2006
        Sounds good to me. As of now, I could definitely host the 1st or the
        15th.

        -Coley

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2006
          Hooray! I think I might have some of the Sundays free . . . later
          (afternoon/evening) is better for me schedule wise. I'm excited at the
          possibility of meeting with the group again soon!

          -Becca