Schedule proposal

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2006
      Hello all--

      Feedback on the possibility of getting together on 1st & 3rd Sundays,
      2nd and 4th Thursdays has been positive.

      So I propose we stick to Thursdays for the rest of September, then
      have this schedule for October:

      Sunday, Oct. 1
      Thursday, Oct. 12
      Sunday, Oct. 15
      Thursday, Oct. 26

      There are two knitter-friendly coffee houses nearby, and three members
      have expressed interest in hosting in their apartments. So we should
      be covered with finding locations.

      Any objections?

      Best,

      Joyce
    • Bridget Hansen

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2006
          Sounds good to me!

          On Wednesday, September 6, 2006, at 01:23 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          wrote:

          > Hello all--
          >
          > Feedback on the possibility of getting together on 1st & 3rd Sundays,
          > 2nd and 4th Thursdays has been positive.
          >
          > So I propose we stick to Thursdays for the rest of September, then
          > have this schedule for October:
          >
          > Sunday, Oct. 1
          > Thursday, Oct. 12
          > Sunday, Oct. 15
          > Thursday, Oct. 26
          >
          > There are two knitter-friendly coffee houses nearby, and three members
          > have expressed interest in hosting in their apartments. So we should
          > be covered with finding locations.
          >
          > Any objections?
          >
          > Best,

        • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2006
            My only comment is that October 1st is the Graknitti
            Opening, so perhaps we could make our meeting a
            meeting at the opening? Don't know what time that is
            yet--Inger? Perhaps both can be done that day, but two
            knitting events in one day doesn't always work for my
            household!

            Ann

            wrote:

            > Hello all--
            >
            > Feedback on the possibility of getting together on
            > 1st & 3rd Sundays,
            > 2nd and 4th Thursdays has been positive.
            >
            > So I propose we stick to Thursdays for the rest of
            > September, then
            > have this schedule for October:
            >
            > Sunday, Oct. 1
            > Thursday, Oct. 12
            > Sunday, Oct. 15
            > Thursday, Oct. 26
            >
            > There are two knitter-friendly coffee houses nearby,
            > and three members
            > have expressed interest in hosting in their
            > apartments. So we should
            > be covered with finding locations.
            >
            > Any objections?
            >
            > Best,

          • Nicole V
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2006
              Sounds good to me. As of now, I could definitely host the 1st or the
              15th.

              -Coley

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 9, 2006
                Hooray! I think I might have some of the Sundays free . . . later
                (afternoon/evening) is better for me schedule wise. I'm excited at the
                possibility of meeting with the group again soon!

                -Becca