Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, Sept. 7

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hi Joyce, I will be there thursday with corn and bean salsa and chips. I am looking forward to it. Margaret

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello Friends,

      Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
      until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
      building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.

      There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
      the back yard.

      The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
      your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
      bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
      zones and bus stops.

      Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.

      Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!

      Best,

    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
        Unfortunately I will be in class until 9. If a Sunday in the near
        future works for anyone, let me know and I'll host.

        -Coley

        <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

        > Hello Friends,
        >
        > Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
        > until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
        > building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.
        >
        > There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
        > the back yard.
        >
        > The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
        > your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
        > bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
        > zones and bus stops.
        >
        > Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.
        >
        > Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Joyce

      • Lisa Phillips
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
          Thanks, Joyce. I plan to attend.
          Lisa

          P.S. Margaret, I'm nearing the end of the Zimmerman
          Baby Surprise Jacket, but I only have the text of the
          pattern, and it would help me to see the images of the
          final product ("matching A to A, and B to B" -- what?)
          to know I'm on the right track. If you have the
          original could you bring it for me tomorrow? Thanks, Lisa

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
            Hi everyone,
            I will see everyone tomorrow night.
            Angie

            "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
            Hello Friends,

            Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
            until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
            building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.

            There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
            the back yard.

            The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
            your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
            bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
            zones and bus stops.

            Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.

            Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!

            Best,

          • Donna M. Fritzsche
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 7, 2006
              Hi,
              I hope to be there also!
              (Hopefully, I wont have to work late tonite!)

              Thanks Joyce!

              Donna

              >Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
              >until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
              >building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.
              >
              >There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
              >the back yard.
              >
              >The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
              >your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
              >bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
              >zones and bus stops.
              >
              >Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.
              >
              >Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!
              >
              >Best,
              >
              >Joyce

            • catherine taylor

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 7, 2006
                  Hi All,

                  Just wanted to say apologies for rsvp-ing and not showing. Too long of a day, too exhausted to make it out. I hope to see you all soon!

                  Bridget

                  catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: sorry little late replying, but i'll be there too, thx, cate

                  "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" wrote: Hello Friends,