Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, Sept. 7

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5, 2006
      I'll be there late, as I am attending a fundraiser
      downtown starting at 5:30. Inger who is organzing the
      Graknitti Project said she would be attending also. I
      have already starting knitting up some leftover window
      insulating plastic into a "sweater" for a tree at the
      Logan Square El stop. I'll definitely bring that
      along.

      Ann

      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
          Unfortunately I will be in class until 9. If a Sunday in the near
          future works for anyone, let me know and I'll host.

          -Coley

          <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

          > Hello Friends,
          >
          > Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
          > until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
          > building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.
          >
          > There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
          > the back yard.
          >
          > The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
          > your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
          > bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
          > zones and bus stops.
          >
          > Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.
          >
          > Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Joyce

        • Lisa Phillips
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
            Thanks, Joyce. I plan to attend.
            Lisa

            P.S. Margaret, I'm nearing the end of the Zimmerman
            Baby Surprise Jacket, but I only have the text of the
            pattern, and it would help me to see the images of the
            final product ("matching A to A, and B to B" -- what?)
            to know I'm on the right track. If you have the
            original could you bring it for me tomorrow? Thanks, Lisa

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
              Hi everyone,
              I will see everyone tomorrow night.
              Angie

              "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
              Hello Friends,

              Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
              until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
              building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.

              There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
              the back yard.

              The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
              your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
              bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
              zones and bus stops.

              Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.

              Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!

              Best,

            • Donna M. Fritzsche
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 7, 2006
                Hi,
                I hope to be there also!
                (Hopefully, I wont have to work late tonite!)

                Thanks Joyce!

                Donna

                >Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
                >until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
                >building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.
                >
                >There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
                >the back yard.
                >
                >The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
                >your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
                >bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
                >zones and bus stops.
                >
                >Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.
                >
                >Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!
                >
                >Best,
                >
                >Joyce

              • catherine taylor

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 7, 2006
                    Hi All,

                    Just wanted to say apologies for rsvp-ing and not showing. Too long of a day, too exhausted to make it out. I hope to see you all soon!

                    Bridget

                    catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: sorry little late replying, but i'll be there too, thx, cate

                    "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" wrote: Hello Friends,