RE: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, Sept. 7

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hi Joyce,

      I wish I could make it, but I can't handle the commute. I wish I had
      managed to see your new place before I moved to LA. I should be hearing
      today if I will be hired as a full time knitting instructor or if I need to
      keep looking. Have a great time.

      Marita

      >From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
      >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, Sept. 7
      >Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 12:47:09 -0000
      >
      >Hello Friends,
      >
      >Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
      >until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
      >building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.
      >
      >There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
      >the back yard.
      >
      >The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
      >your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
      >bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
      >zones and bus stops.
      >
      >Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.
      >
      >Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!
      >
      >Best,
      >
      >Joyce
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 5, 2006
        I'll be there late, as I am attending a fundraiser
        downtown starting at 5:30. Inger who is organzing the
        Graknitti Project said she would be attending also. I
        have already starting knitting up some leftover window
        insulating plastic into a "sweater" for a tree at the
        Logan Square El stop. I'll definitely bring that
        along.

        Ann

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
            Unfortunately I will be in class until 9. If a Sunday in the near
            future works for anyone, let me know and I'll host.

            -Coley

            <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

            > Hello Friends,
            >
            > Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
            > until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
            > building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.
            >
            > There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
            > the back yard.
            >
            > The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
            > your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
            > bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
            > zones and bus stops.
            >
            > Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.
            >
            > Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!
            >
            > Best,
            >
            > Joyce

          • Lisa Phillips
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
              Thanks, Joyce. I plan to attend.
              Lisa

              P.S. Margaret, I'm nearing the end of the Zimmerman
              Baby Surprise Jacket, but I only have the text of the
              pattern, and it would help me to see the images of the
              final product ("matching A to A, and B to B" -- what?)
              to know I'm on the right track. If you have the
              original could you bring it for me tomorrow? Thanks, Lisa

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
                Hi everyone,
                I will see everyone tomorrow night.
                Angie

                "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                Hello Friends,

                Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
                until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
                building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.

                There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
                the back yard.

                The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
                your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
                bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
                zones and bus stops.

                Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.

                Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!

                Best,

              • Donna M. Fritzsche
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 7, 2006
                  Hi,
                  I hope to be there also!
                  (Hopefully, I wont have to work late tonite!)

                  Thanks Joyce!

                  Donna

                  >Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
                  >until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
                  >building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.
                  >
                  >There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
                  >the back yard.
                  >
                  >The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
                  >your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
                  >bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
                  >zones and bus stops.
                  >
                  >Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.
                  >
                  >Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!
                  >
                  >Best,
                  >
                  >Joyce

                • catherine taylor

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 7, 2006
                      Hi All,

                      Just wanted to say apologies for rsvp-ing and not showing. Too long of a day, too exhausted to make it out. I hope to see you all soon!

                      Bridget

                      catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: sorry little late replying, but i'll be there too, thx, cate

                      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" wrote: Hello Friends,