Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, Sept. 7

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5, 2006
      I regret that I will be unable to attend! Mark has recently joined a
      beer making group and they meet on the first Thursdays. So now we'll
      be juggling both groups. But I will see you all at my house on the 14th.

      Marcy.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 5, 2006
        Hi Joyce,

        I wish I could make it, but I can't handle the commute. I wish I had
        managed to see your new place before I moved to LA. I should be hearing
        today if I will be hired as a full time knitting instructor or if I need to
        keep looking. Have a great time.

        Marita

        >From: "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
        >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [logan2knits] Knitting this Thursday, Sept. 7
        >Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 12:47:09 -0000
        >
        >Hello Friends,
        >
        >Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
        >until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
        >building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.
        >
        >There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
        >the back yard.
        >
        >The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
        >your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
        >bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
        >zones and bus stops.
        >
        >Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.
        >
        >Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!
        >
        >Best,
        >
        >Joyce
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 5, 2006
          I'll be there late, as I am attending a fundraiser
          downtown starting at 5:30. Inger who is organzing the
          Graknitti Project said she would be attending also. I
          have already starting knitting up some leftover window
          insulating plastic into a "sweater" for a tree at the
          Logan Square El stop. I'll definitely bring that
          along.

          Ann

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
              Unfortunately I will be in class until 9. If a Sunday in the near
              future works for anyone, let me know and I'll host.

              -Coley

              <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

              > Hello Friends,
              >
              > Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
              > until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
              > building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.
              >
              > There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
              > the back yard.
              >
              > The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
              > your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
              > bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
              > zones and bus stops.
              >
              > Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.
              >
              > Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!
              >
              > Best,
              >
              > Joyce

            • Lisa Phillips
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
                Thanks, Joyce. I plan to attend.
                Lisa

                P.S. Margaret, I'm nearing the end of the Zimmerman
                Baby Surprise Jacket, but I only have the text of the
                pattern, and it would help me to see the images of the
                final product ("matching A to A, and B to B" -- what?)
                to know I'm on the right track. If you have the
                original could you bring it for me tomorrow? Thanks, Lisa

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 6, 2006
                  Hi everyone,
                  I will see everyone tomorrow night.
                  Angie

                  "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
                  Hello Friends,

                  Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
                  until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
                  building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.

                  There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
                  the back yard.

                  The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
                  your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
                  bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
                  zones and bus stops.

                  Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.

                  Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!

                  Best,

                • Donna M. Fritzsche
                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 7, 2006
                    Hi,
                    I hope to be there also!
                    (Hopefully, I wont have to work late tonite!)

                    Thanks Joyce!

                    Donna

                    >Knitting this week is at my place, 3946 W. George, 2nd floor from 6:30
                    >until 8:30 pm (or whenever it winds down...lingerers welcome!). The
                    >building is one block north of Diversey and one block east of Pulaski.
                    >
                    >There will be food and drinks. If the weather is good, we can sit in
                    >the back yard.
                    >
                    >The Pulaski and Diversey buses both stop within 2 blocks. If you ride
                    >your bike over, we can lock it in a secure location. There is quite a
                    >bit of parking on the street nearby, but please be careful about work
                    >zones and bus stops.
                    >
                    >Folks with allergies, please note that two cats live with me.
                    >
                    >Let me know if you have questions. Looking forward to it!
                    >
                    >Best,
                    >
                    >Joyce

                  • catherine taylor

                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 7, 2006
                        Hi All,

                        Just wanted to say apologies for rsvp-ing and not showing. Too long of a day, too exhausted to make it out. I hope to see you all soon!

                        Bridget

                        catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...> wrote: sorry little late replying, but i'll be there too, thx, cate