Re: Sorry to bail, but this girl is exhausted

  • miro22475
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Sorry I missed as well...
      I started thinking about going back to school and went for an informational meeting and
      signed up for classes at Harrington College for Interior Design.
      I had orientation this evening and start next week, I'm starting to think this is a crazy idea!
      Anyway, next week I have something else on Thursday as well.
      I had a great time last week and hope to get a chance to join you again!

      Michelle