Coffee Talk update

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      Sorry about this, but Coffee Talk will be closed tomorrow evening. <argh>

      If I can find someplace else for the group to meet, I will post the
      new location by tomorrow afternoon before 3 pm. However, if you hear
      nothing from me, please assume that the evenings knitting has been
      cancelled.

      Hopefully, the schedule will be easier to follow beginning in the new year. :(

      annemarie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
        So sad! I wish I had an idea.

        Marcy.

        On Wednesday, December 29, 2004, at 05:15 PM, Annemarie Neff wrote:

        > Sorry about this, but Coffee Talk will be closed tomorrow evening.
        > <argh>
        >
        > If I can find someplace else for the group to meet, I will post the
        > new location by tomorrow afternoon before 3 pm. However, if you hear
        > nothing from me, please assume that the evenings knitting has been
        > cancelled.
        >
        > Hopefully, the schedule will be easier to follow beginning in the new
        > year. :(
        >
        > annemarie

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>