Knitting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 8, 2005
      Hi everybody,

      We knit tonight
      at Cherubs, 2524 W. Fullerton (Near Fullerton and Western.)
      from 6:30 to 8 pm
      All skill levels welcome

      (FYI. I'll be a little later than usual tonight. I have to go home and
      walk the dog after work.)

      Annemarie
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 9, 2005
        Meeting reminder

        The August 10 meeting will be at:
        El Cid 2
        from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
        2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        773-395-0505

        Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
        logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
        afternoon.

        I hope to see everybody there.
        Annemarie

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 9, 2005
          I can't make it, again. Wednesdays are just the busiest days!
          Hopefully I will make it again soon!

          -Becca

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 10, 2005
            I will be there at the meeting tonight. Margaret crozier

            Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:Meeting reminder

            The August 10 meeting will be at:
            El Cid 2
            from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
            2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
            773-395-0505

            Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
            logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
            afternoon.

            I hope to see everybody there.
            Annemarie

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

          • Anna Coyle
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 12, 2006
              Hey, y'all.

              Same time, same place.

              Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.

              Let me know if you can make it.

              I'm in.

              Peace,
              Anna
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                Hey all. I'm in Kansas City this morning. I'll see
                you in a couple of weeks. But not Thursday.

                Marcy.

                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                  I can't make it this Thursday. Hope everyone has fun!

                  --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

                  > Hey, y'all.
                  >
                  > Same time, same place.
                  >
                  > Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.
                  >
                  > Let me know if you can make it.
                  >
                  > I'm in.
                  >
                  > Peace,
                  > Anna

                  Joyce M. Fitzgerald

                  3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

                  bigwildonion@...
                  jfitzg7@...

                  (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                    Hello Knitters,
                    I'll be there this Thursday. See you then, Denise

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
                      Hey all, I'm not positive, but I think I'll be there with my friend Sam.

                      See you,
                      Marita