Sorry to bail, but this girl is exhausted

  • Nicole V
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      After a less than stellar and much too short night's sleep, I had to
      spend the whole day slinging whistles and highlighters at Columbia's
      New Student Convocation (basically a huge fair where all the
      organizations and some random nearby businesses hand out free stuff).
      I nearly dozed off on the train home and I am much too tired to walk
      over to Small Bar tonight. Tonight would have been my last Thursday
      for awhile, but I just don't have the energy to do it (and a beer or
      two would probably make it worse).

      I hope to see you all again soon. The next few Sundays (aside from
      this coming Sunday, meaning the 10th, 17th, and 24th) all look pretty
      good for me if anyone's interested in coming over for a meeting one of
      those afternoons. I'm right on Fullerton and California, around the
      corner from the post office and I have enough seats for about 9 people
      (more if you don't mind a pillow on the floor). I already promised my
      grandma I'd host sometime in the near future so she could come down
      and join in on the knitting fun. So if anyone's up for getting
      together on the 10th, 17th or 24th, let me know and we'll set a time.

      -Coley
    • miro22475
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
        Sorry I missed as well...
        I started thinking about going back to school and went for an informational meeting and
        signed up for classes at Harrington College for Interior Design.
        I had orientation this evening and start next week, I'm starting to think this is a crazy idea!
        Anyway, next week I have something else on Thursday as well.
        I had a great time last week and hope to get a chance to join you again!

        Michelle