Suggestion for new schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2006
      Hello Friends--

      It seems like there is not one day of the week that works for all of
      us. So I suggest that we alternate Thursdays and Sundays, starting in
      October. I think 1st and 3rd Sundays of every month, and 2nd and 4th
      Thursdays of every month might work well.

      This is more complicated than I would like, but I think it would make
      it possible for more of our members to attend regularly.

      What do you think?