Re: Knitting this Thursday, August 24

  • miro
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 24, 2006
      Hello,
      My name is Michelle I live near Armitage on Kedzie and just signed up to be
      a part of your group!
      I taught myself how to knit with the help of a horrible kit about a year
      (with a few month hiatus) and am just getting out of the scarf phase and
      trying my hand at a simple felted bag. I¹m excited to learn a few tips.
      I look forward to meeting you tonight!
      Michelle

      ..miro