Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knitting this Thursday, August 24

  • Bridget Hansen
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 24, 2006
      I am going to say don't save me a seat b/c I don't think I will be home in time. I will stop by if possible though - so hopefully I will see you all tonight.

      -Bridget

      blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:
      Hello Knitters,
      I will try to be there tonight. Let's hope the weather gets better!

    • miro
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 24, 2006
        Hello,
        My name is Michelle I live near Armitage on Kedzie and just signed up to be
        a part of your group!
        I taught myself how to knit with the help of a horrible kit about a year
        (with a few month hiatus) and am just getting out of the scarf phase and
        trying my hand at a simple felted bag. I¹m excited to learn a few tips.
        I look forward to meeting you tonight!
        Michelle

        ..miro