Re: Knitting this Thursday, August 24

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 24 9:27 AM
      Hello Knitters,
      I will try to be there tonight. Let's hope the weather gets better!
      -Denise
    • Bridget Hansen
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 24 10:05 AM
        I am going to say don't save me a seat b/c I don't think I will be home in time. I will stop by if possible though - so hopefully I will see you all tonight.

        -Bridget

        blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:
        Hello Knitters,
        I will try to be there tonight. Let's hope the weather gets better!

      • miro
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 24 2:48 PM
          Hello,
          My name is Michelle I live near Armitage on Kedzie and just signed up to be
          a part of your group!
          I taught myself how to knit with the help of a horrible kit about a year
          (with a few month hiatus) and am just getting out of the scarf phase and
          trying my hand at a simple felted bag. I¹m excited to learn a few tips.
          I look forward to meeting you tonight!
          Michelle

          ..miro