September 14th Knitting

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2006
      This is early, but I would like to invite people to my house the
      evening of September 14th for knitting, beer and what have you. We can
      sit outside if the weather is nice and inside if it isn't. I have a
      swift and ball winder so people could take advantage of that while
      they're here.

      I know it's not for a few weeks, but since I am not in Logan Square
      proper I thought it would be nice to have advance warning.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2006
        Sounds lovely Marcy- count me in.

        BTW... tomorrow night at Smallbar, I assume?

        -Denise