sweet home Chicago

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
      Hello knitters,
      I am happy to say that I'm back home in Chicago and looking forward to
      seeing you all tomorrow night at Smallbar. I wish I had more knitting
      to show, for my time away but alas...

      Cheers!
      -Denise

      > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce M. Fitzgerald"
      > <bigwildonion@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello Friends--
      > >
      > > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
      > > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
      > >
      > > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
      > > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
      > >
      > > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
      > seats.
      > >
      > > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
      > > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
      > > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
      > >
      > > Best,
      > >
      > > Joyce

    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
        Howdy, Knitters. Unfortunately I will be unable to meet with y'all this week as I will be in Flagstaff, AZ until late Friday night. Too bad, since I was looking forward to Denise's triumphant return from Canada.

        See you next week.
        Peace,
        Anna

        "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote:
        Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on
        Thursday night. Sorry if this omission created any inconvenience.