Re: Knitting this week

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
      Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on
      Thursday night. Sorry if this omission created any inconvenience.

      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
        Hello knitters, I will be coming thursday. See you all there. Margaret

        "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on

        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
          Hello knitters,
          I am happy to say that I'm back home in Chicago and looking forward to
          seeing you all tomorrow night at Smallbar. I wish I had more knitting
          to show, for my time away but alas...

          Cheers!
          -Denise

          > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce M. Fitzgerald"
          > <bigwildonion@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello Friends--
          > >
          > > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
          > > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
          > >
          > > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
          > > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
          > >
          > > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
          > seats.
          > >
          > > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
          > > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
          > > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
          > >
          > > Best,
          > >
          > > Joyce

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
            Howdy, Knitters. Unfortunately I will be unable to meet with y'all this week as I will be in Flagstaff, AZ until late Friday night. Too bad, since I was looking forward to Denise's triumphant return from Canada.

            See you next week.
            Peace,
            Anna