Re: [logan2knits] Re: Knitting this week

  • Bridget Hansen
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
      I will be there tomorrow night as well. Margaret - I hope I have done well with my homework....

      See you all then.

      Nicole V <raspberryconverse@...> wrote:
      Now that I've moved into the neighborhood, I'll be there and it won't
      be so much of a hike. Yay!

      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
        Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on
        Thursday night. Sorry if this omission created any inconvenience.

        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
          Hello knitters, I will be coming thursday. See you all there. Margaret

          "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on

          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
            Hello knitters,
            I am happy to say that I'm back home in Chicago and looking forward to
            seeing you all tomorrow night at Smallbar. I wish I had more knitting
            to show, for my time away but alas...

            Cheers!
            -Denise

            > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce M. Fitzgerald"
            > <bigwildonion@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello Friends--
            > >
            > > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
            > > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
            > >
            > > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
            > > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
            > >
            > > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
            > seats.
            > >
            > > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
            > > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
            > > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
            > >
            > > Best,
            > >
            > > Joyce

          • Anna Coyle
            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
              Howdy, Knitters. Unfortunately I will be unable to meet with y'all this week as I will be in Flagstaff, AZ until late Friday night. Too bad, since I was looking forward to Denise's triumphant return from Canada.

              See you next week.
              Peace,
              Anna