Re: Knitting this week

  • Nicole V
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
      Now that I've moved into the neighborhood, I'll be there and it won't
      be so much of a hike. Yay!

      <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

      > Hello Friends--
      >
      > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
      > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
      >
      > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
      > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
      >
      > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
      seats.

      > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
      > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
      > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Joyce

    • Bridget Hansen
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
        I will be there tomorrow night as well. Margaret - I hope I have done well with my homework....

        See you all then.

        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
          Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on
          Thursday night. Sorry if this omission created any inconvenience.

          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
            Hello knitters, I will be coming thursday. See you all there. Margaret

            "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on

            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
              Hello knitters,
              I am happy to say that I'm back home in Chicago and looking forward to
              seeing you all tomorrow night at Smallbar. I wish I had more knitting
              to show, for my time away but alas...

              Cheers!
              -Denise

              > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce M. Fitzgerald"
              > <bigwildonion@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hello Friends--
              > >
              > > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
              > > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
              > >
              > > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
              > > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
              > >
              > > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
              > seats.
              > >
              > > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
              > > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
              > > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
              > >
              > > Best,
              > >
              > > Joyce

            • Anna Coyle
              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
                Howdy, Knitters. Unfortunately I will be unable to meet with y'all this week as I will be in Flagstaff, AZ until late Friday night. Too bad, since I was looking forward to Denise's triumphant return from Canada.

                See you next week.
                Peace,
                Anna