Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this week

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 14, 2006
      I will try to be there on Thursday.

      As for Fall and winter, I would love for us to find a coffee shop where
      we can schedule regular meetings and have home visits occasionally.

      Marcy.

      On Monday, August 14, 2006, at 12:35 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

      > Hello Friends--
      >
      > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
      > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
      >
      > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
      > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
      >
      > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
      > seats.
      >
      > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
      > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
      > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
      >
      > Best,

    • Nicole V
      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
        Now that I've moved into the neighborhood, I'll be there and it won't
        be so much of a hike. Yay!

        <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

        > Hello Friends--
        >
        > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
        > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
        >
        > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
        > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
        >
        > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
        seats.

        > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
        > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
        > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Joyce

      • Bridget Hansen
        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
          I will be there tomorrow night as well. Margaret - I hope I have done well with my homework....

          See you all then.

          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
            Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on
            Thursday night. Sorry if this omission created any inconvenience.

            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
              Hello knitters, I will be coming thursday. See you all there. Margaret

              "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on

              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
                Hello knitters,
                I am happy to say that I'm back home in Chicago and looking forward to
                seeing you all tomorrow night at Smallbar. I wish I had more knitting
                to show, for my time away but alas...

                Cheers!
                -Denise

                > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce M. Fitzgerald"
                > <bigwildonion@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hello Friends--
                > >
                > > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
                > > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
                > >
                > > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
                > > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
                > >
                > > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
                > seats.
                > >
                > > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
                > > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
                > > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
                > >
                > > Best,
                > >
                > > Joyce

              • Anna Coyle
                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
                  Howdy, Knitters. Unfortunately I will be unable to meet with y'all this week as I will be in Flagstaff, AZ until late Friday night. Too bad, since I was looking forward to Denise's triumphant return from Canada.

                  See you next week.
                  Peace,
                  Anna