Knitting this week

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 14, 2006
      Hello Friends--

      This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
      Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.

      The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
      nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.

      Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough seats.

      And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
      Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
      the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?

      Best,

      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 14, 2006
        I will try to be there on Thursday.

        As for Fall and winter, I would love for us to find a coffee shop where
        we can schedule regular meetings and have home visits occasionally.

        Marcy.

        On Monday, August 14, 2006, at 12:35 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

        > Hello Friends--
        >
        > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
        > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
        >
        > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
        > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
        >
        > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
        > seats.
        >
        > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
        > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
        > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
        >
        > Best,

      • Nicole V
        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
          Now that I've moved into the neighborhood, I'll be there and it won't
          be so much of a hike. Yay!

          <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

          > Hello Friends--
          >
          > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
          > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
          >
          > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
          > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
          >
          > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
          seats.

          > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
          > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
          > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Joyce

        • Bridget Hansen
          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
            I will be there tomorrow night as well. Margaret - I hope I have done well with my homework....

            See you all then.

            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
              Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on
              Thursday night. Sorry if this omission created any inconvenience.

              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
                Hello knitters, I will be coming thursday. See you all there. Margaret

                "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on

                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
                  Hello knitters,
                  I am happy to say that I'm back home in Chicago and looking forward to
                  seeing you all tomorrow night at Smallbar. I wish I had more knitting
                  to show, for my time away but alas...

                  Cheers!
                  -Denise

                  > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce M. Fitzgerald"
                  > <bigwildonion@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hello Friends--
                  > >
                  > > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
                  > > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
                  > >
                  > > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
                  > > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
                  > >
                  > > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
                  > seats.
                  > >
                  > > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
                  > > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
                  > > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
                  > >
                  > > Best,
                  > >
                  > > Joyce

                • Anna Coyle
                  Message 8 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
                    Howdy, Knitters. Unfortunately I will be unable to meet with y'all this week as I will be in Flagstaff, AZ until late Friday night. Too bad, since I was looking forward to Denise's triumphant return from Canada.

                    See you next week.
                    Peace,
                    Anna