Knitting reminder

  • annemarie_neff
    Message 1 of 14 , May 16, 2005
      Wednesday, May 18
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Cherubs Coffee Shop
      2524 W. Fullerton Avenue
      773-235-8103

      I hope to see everybody there.
      Annemarie
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 8 8:44 AM
        Hi everybody,

        We knit tonight
        at Cherubs, 2524 W. Fullerton (Near Fullerton and Western.)
        from 6:30 to 8 pm
        All skill levels welcome

        (FYI. I'll be a little later than usual tonight. I have to go home and
        walk the dog after work.)

        Annemarie
      • Annemarie Neff
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 9, 2005
          Meeting reminder

          The August 10 meeting will be at:
          El Cid 2
          from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
          2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
          773-395-0505

          Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
          logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
          afternoon.

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 9, 2005
            I can't make it, again. Wednesdays are just the busiest days!
            Hopefully I will make it again soon!

            -Becca

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 10, 2005
              I will be there at the meeting tonight. Margaret crozier

              Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:Meeting reminder

              The August 10 meeting will be at:
              El Cid 2
              from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
              2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
              773-395-0505

              Everybody interested in attending please email your r.s.v.p. to
              logan2knits@yahoogroups.com by 3:30 pm Wednesday
              afternoon.

              I hope to see everybody there.
              Annemarie

              Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

            • Anna Coyle
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 12 9:07 PM
                Hey, y'all.

                Same time, same place.

                Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.

                Let me know if you can make it.

                I'm in.

                Peace,
                Anna
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 13 3:54 AM
                  Hey all. I'm in Kansas City this morning. I'll see
                  you in a couple of weeks. But not Thursday.

                  Marcy.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 13 7:27 AM
                    I can't make it this Thursday. Hope everyone has fun!

                    --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

                    > Hey, y'all.
                    >
                    > Same time, same place.
                    >
                    > Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.
                    >
                    > Let me know if you can make it.
                    >
                    > I'm in.
                    >
                    > Peace,
                    > Anna

                    Joyce M. Fitzgerald

                    3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

                    bigwildonion@...
                    jfitzg7@...

                    (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 13 9:22 AM
                      Hello Knitters,
                      I'll be there this Thursday. See you then, Denise

                      Message 10 of 14 , Jun 13 3:07 PM
                        Hey all, I'm not positive, but I think I'll be there with my friend Sam.

                        See you,
                        Marita