in case of rain....

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10 12:39 PM
      It looks like we have 5 or 6 knitters coming to the SmallBar patio
      tonight, so please save some seats if you get there first.

      If it's raining, let's just meet up inside SmallBar.
    • Bridget Hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10 2:39 PM
        Hi everyone,

        I think I am going to try to make it tonight. Hope to see you all there, but if not - next week.

        Peace.
        -Bridget