Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this week!

    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
      Hi everyone. I will be there for knitting at small bar. Margaret

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: This week's gathering will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
      Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.

      The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly, pet-friendly and there is a
      nice bar food menu.

      Please post to this list to let us know if you will be there so we can
      save enough seats.

    • Cameron Ruen
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 10, 2006
        Hi Guys,

        I'll be there tonight too. Can't wait to see everyone again.