Calendar problem

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Hello friends--

      Yesterday a member pointed out that our calendar was waaaaaaaay out of
      date. Unfortunately, she found out because she showed up for an event
      that was listed incorrectly on the calendar.

      A shout out to Nicole...please join us on Thursday to knit, hear my
      plea for forgiveness, and have a drink on me!

      I deleted everything on the calendar that I can't confirm the details
      on. If anyone else notices inaccuracies, please let a moderator know.

      Thanks,