New to the group

  • Kari Balck
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
      Hello, everyone!

      I wanted to say how much I am looking forward to knitting with you all on Sunday. I've just moved to Chicago from a several-year stint in Vienna, Austria. I was happy to be a founding member of the Stitch n Bitch VIENNA group. My friend Catherine is the moderator and has posted lots of information as well as a photo gallery filled with projects group members post. She is so jealous I am here (too much access to fantastic wool!).

      See you on Sunday,

      Kari

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
        Hi Kari--

        We aren't meeting on Sundays any more. Can you join
        us tomorrow night at SmallBar on Wellington and Albany
        from 6:30 to 8:30 PM?

        Best,

        Joyce

        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
          Hi everyone. I will be there for knitting at small bar. Margaret

          "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: This week's gathering will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
          Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.

          The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly, pet-friendly and there is a
          nice bar food menu.

          Please post to this list to let us know if you will be there so we can
          save enough seats.

        • Cameron Ruen
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 10, 2006
            Hi Guys,

            I'll be there tonight too. Can't wait to see everyone again.