So, the Art Gallery Cafe doesn't exist anymore

  • Nicole V
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2006
      I just joined the group and was excited to see several knitting groups
      I could go to on the calendar. I've been a bit of a recluse this
      summer (and not intentionally), so I was like, "Yay! I can go knit
      with people!" But then today, I rode my bike out to the Art Gallery
      Cafe from my Wrigleyville apartment (I'm moving to Logan Square on
      Saturday) and it was closed.

      So, anyone know where the Bucktown SnB is meeting now? And does the
      moderator want to change it on the calendar so people like me don't go
      all the way out there to find the cafe doesn't exist anymore?