Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this week

    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 2, 2006
      Inger joined us last week. She plans to send us her
      flyer on Graknitti. I think it is an exciting
      project!

      I am more than happy to host some group knitting
      sessions at my home if more folks from our group want
      to participate. Of course, any knitter would be
      welcome, whether they hang out with us on Thursdays or
      not!

      And I have a whole lotta yarn to share if that is
      useful.

      --- "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...>

      Message 2 of 24 , Aug 3, 2006
        I can't commit. Mark's schedule has me perplexed.

        How is the Small Bar in the rain?

        Message 3 of 24 , Aug 3, 2006
          If it's raining, I assume we will go indoors.

          Unfortunately, the lighting inside SmallBar is not
          designed for needlework...so maybe leave the lace
          weight projects at home tonight. ;-)

          Message 4 of 24 , Aug 3, 2006
            Hi friends--I'm going to be stuck at work pretty late, so I won't be
            there this week. Hope to see all of you next time. Best, Joyce

            Message 5 of 24 , Aug 14, 2006
              Hello Friends--

              This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
              Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.

              The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
              nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.

              Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough seats.

              And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
              Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
              the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?

              Best,

              Message 6 of 24 , Aug 14, 2006
                I will try to be there on Thursday.

                As for Fall and winter, I would love for us to find a coffee shop where
                we can schedule regular meetings and have home visits occasionally.

                Marcy.

                On Monday, August 14, 2006, at 12:35 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

                > Hello Friends--
                >
                > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
                > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
                >
                > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
                > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
                >
                > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
                > seats.
                >
                > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
                > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
                > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
                >
                > Best,

              • Nicole V
                Message 7 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
                  Now that I've moved into the neighborhood, I'll be there and it won't
                  be so much of a hike. Yay!

                  <bigwildonion@...> wrote:

                  > Hello Friends--
                  >
                  > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
                  > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
                  >
                  > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
                  > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
                  >
                  > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
                  seats.

                  > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
                  > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
                  > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
                  >
                  > Best,
                  >
                  > Joyce

                • Bridget Hansen
                  Message 8 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
                    I will be there tomorrow night as well. Margaret - I hope I have done well with my homework....

                    See you all then.

                    Message 9 of 24 , Aug 15, 2006
                      Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on
                      Thursday night. Sorry if this omission created any inconvenience.

                      Message 10 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
                        Hello knitters, I will be coming thursday. See you all there. Margaret

                        "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello Friends--I should have specified that this is happening on

                        Message 11 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
                          Hello knitters,
                          I am happy to say that I'm back home in Chicago and looking forward to
                          seeing you all tomorrow night at Smallbar. I wish I had more knitting
                          to show, for my time away but alas...

                          Cheers!
                          -Denise

                          > --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, "Joyce M. Fitzgerald"
                          > <bigwildonion@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Hello Friends--
                          > >
                          > > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
                          > > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
                          > >
                          > > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,pet-friendly and there is a
                          > > nice bar food menu. If it is raining or cold, we will go inside.
                          > >
                          > > Please post to the list if you will be there so we can save enough
                          > seats.
                          > >
                          > > And hey, is it time to start thinking about our fall/winter meetings?
                          > > Any suggestions for a consistent indoor location to meet in during
                          > > the cold months? Any interest in hosting in our homes again?
                          > >
                          > > Best,
                          > >
                          > > Joyce

                        • Anna Coyle
                          Message 12 of 24 , Aug 16, 2006
                            Howdy, Knitters. Unfortunately I will be unable to meet with y'all this week as I will be in Flagstaff, AZ until late Friday night. Too bad, since I was looking forward to Denise's triumphant return from Canada.

                            See you next week.
                            Peace,
                            Anna