RE: [logan2knits] Knitting this week!

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 27, 2006
      Hi everybody, I'll certainly be there tonight, for my last night with Logan
      Square Knits. I'm am very sad about this, and only hope I can find a group
      half as cool as you guys in my new home in CA.

      Marita

      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 8, 2006
        This week's gathering will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
        Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.

        The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly, pet-friendly and there is a
        nice bar food menu.

        Please post to this list to let us know if you will be there so we can
        save enough seats.
      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 8, 2006
          Count me in, especially if this gorgeous weather holds up!

          Peace,
          Anna

          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
            I am going to try again this week. And if I make it, I'm bringing an
            out of town friend.

            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
              Excellent! I can make it this week too.

              --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

              > I am going to try again this week. And if I make
              > it, I'm bringing an
              > out of town friend.
              >
              > On Tuesday, August 8, 2006, at 10:10 PM, Joyce M.
              > Fitzgerald wrote:
              >
              > > This week's gathering will be at SmallBar, 2956 N.
              > Albany (the corner
              > > of
              > > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio
              > from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
              > >
              > > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,
              > pet-friendly and there is a
              > > nice bar food menu.
              > >
              > > Please post to this list to let us know if you
              > will be there so we can
              > > save enough seats.

            • Kari Balck
              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
                Hello, everyone!

                I wanted to say how much I am looking forward to knitting with you all on Sunday. I've just moved to Chicago from a several-year stint in Vienna, Austria. I was happy to be a founding member of the Stitch n Bitch VIENNA group. My friend Catherine is the moderator and has posted lots of information as well as a photo gallery filled with projects group members post. She is so jealous I am here (too much access to fantastic wool!).

                See you on Sunday,

                Kari

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
                  Hi Kari--

                  We aren't meeting on Sundays any more. Can you join
                  us tomorrow night at SmallBar on Wellington and Albany
                  from 6:30 to 8:30 PM?

                  Best,

                  Joyce

                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 10, 2006
                      Hi Guys,

                      I'll be there tonight too. Can't wait to see everyone again.