Knitting this week!

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 26, 2006
      This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
      Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.

      The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly, and there is a nice bar food
      menu.

      Please let us know if you will be there.
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 26, 2006
        I hope to be there this week. Last week Mark's schedule got in the way
        of me coming and he suffered the consequences!

        Marcy.

        On Wednesday, July 26, 2006, at 12:08 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

        > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
        > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
        >
        > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly, and there is a nice bar food
        > menu.
        >
        > Please let us know if you will be there.

      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 26, 2006
          I will be at SmallBar tomorrow night - working as your friendly
          bartender. Though I usually have Thursdays off, I switched shifts this
          week to work in a visit from my parents.

          See you there!
          -Anna

          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 26, 2006
            By the way, the patio is also pet-friendly, as long as you enter and
            leave through the patio gate and your companion is well-behaved.

            Peace,
            Anna

            Anna Coyle wrote:

            > I will be at SmallBar tomorrow night - working as your friendly
            > bartender. Though I usually have Thursdays off, I switched shifts this
            > week to work in a visit from my parents.
            >
            > See you there!
            > -Anna
            >
            > Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:
            >
            > > This week's meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
            > > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
            > >
            > > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly, and there is a nice bar food
            > > menu.
            > >
            > > Please let us know if you will be there.

          • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 27, 2006
              I'll try to make it--I'd sure like to visit with
              everyone.

              I'm hoping that the SmallBar patio is smoke-free too,
              but I'm not optimistic given the "bar" in the name. I
              found El Cid's patio to be much too smoky for
              completely enjoying the evening.

              Enough griping!

              Ann

              --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 27, 2006
                Hi everybody, I'll certainly be there tonight, for my last night with Logan
                Square Knits. I'm am very sad about this, and only hope I can find a group
                half as cool as you guys in my new home in CA.

                Marita

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 8, 2006
                  This week's gathering will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of
                  Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.

                  The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly, pet-friendly and there is a
                  nice bar food menu.

                  Please post to this list to let us know if you will be there so we can
                  save enough seats.
                • Anna Coyle
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 8, 2006
                    Count me in, especially if this gorgeous weather holds up!

                    Peace,
                    Anna

                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
                      I am going to try again this week. And if I make it, I'm bringing an
                      out of town friend.

                      Message 10 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
                        Excellent! I can make it this week too.

                        --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

                        > I am going to try again this week. And if I make
                        > it, I'm bringing an
                        > out of town friend.
                        >
                        > On Tuesday, August 8, 2006, at 10:10 PM, Joyce M.
                        > Fitzgerald wrote:
                        >
                        > > This week's gathering will be at SmallBar, 2956 N.
                        > Albany (the corner
                        > > of
                        > > Albany and Wellington). We will be on the patio
                        > from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
                        > >
                        > > The patio at SmallBar is family-friendly,
                        > pet-friendly and there is a
                        > > nice bar food menu.
                        > >
                        > > Please post to this list to let us know if you
                        > will be there so we can
                        > > save enough seats.

                      • Kari Balck
                        Message 11 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
                          Hello, everyone!

                          I wanted to say how much I am looking forward to knitting with you all on Sunday. I've just moved to Chicago from a several-year stint in Vienna, Austria. I was happy to be a founding member of the Stitch n Bitch VIENNA group. My friend Catherine is the moderator and has posted lots of information as well as a photo gallery filled with projects group members post. She is so jealous I am here (too much access to fantastic wool!).

                          See you on Sunday,

                          Kari

                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 9, 2006
                            Hi Kari--

                            We aren't meeting on Sundays any more. Can you join
                            us tomorrow night at SmallBar on Wellington and Albany
                            from 6:30 to 8:30 PM?

                            Best,

                            Joyce

                              Message 14 of 14 , Aug 10, 2006
                                Hi Guys,

                                I'll be there tonight too. Can't wait to see everyone again.