Re: [logan2knits] Thursday Knitting

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 18 2:25 PM
      Any needlework is fine with us. We'll oooh & aaahh over your project
      just the same. ;)

      Looking forward to meeting you. By the way, we meet from 6:30-8:30. I
      think I forgot to mention that in the initial email.
      Peace,
      Anna

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 18 2:26 PM
        Yay! I'll be there. Not sure if Sam will tag along. He does like bars. .
        .
        Can't wait.

        Marita

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 20 3:07 PM
            Well, I'll try to join next week, but I can't come this week after all.

            Marcy.