Re: [logan2knits] Thursday Knitting

  • Bridget Hansen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      I am new to the list serv, and will definitely try to make it this Thursday as small bar is so close to my place. As I do not yet know how to knit, I am going to bring some needlepoint. I hope that's not taboo. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

      -Bridget

      "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...> wrote: I'll try to be there as well, but late, as we have a
      financial planner coming over at 6--sigh, gotta do the
      adult work too. Ann

      --- Anna Coyle wrote:

      > Howdy, knitters.
      >
      > I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to
      > send out the weekly
      > meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't
      > wait! This week's
      > meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the
      > corner of Albany and
      > Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!
      >
      > Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough
      > seats.
      >
      > Peace,
      > Anna

    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
        Any needlework is fine with us. We'll oooh & aaahh over your project
        just the same. ;)

        Looking forward to meeting you. By the way, we meet from 6:30-8:30. I
        think I forgot to mention that in the initial email.
        Peace,
        Anna

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
          Yay! I'll be there. Not sure if Sam will tag along. He does like bars. .
          .
          Can't wait.

          Marita

            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 20, 2006
              Well, I'll try to join next week, but I can't come this week after all.

              Marcy.