Re: [logan2knits] Thursday Knitting

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 17, 2006
      I will try to make it this Thursday!

      Marcy.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 17, 2006
        Wheeeee hah! I'll be there.

        --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

        > Howdy, knitters.
        >
        > I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to
        > send out the weekly
        > meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't
        > wait! This week's
        > meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the
        > corner of Albany and
        > Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!
        >
        > Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough
        > seats.
        >
        > Peace,
        > Anna

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
          I'll try to be there as well, but late, as we have a
          financial planner coming over at 6--sigh, gotta do the
          adult work too. Ann

          --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

          > Howdy, knitters.
          >
          > I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to
          > send out the weekly
          > meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't
          > wait! This week's
          > meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the
          > corner of Albany and
          > Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!
          >
          > Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough
          > seats.
          >
          > Peace,
          > Anna

        • Bridget Hansen
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
            Hello Knitters,

            I am new to the list serv, and will definitely try to make it this Thursday as small bar is so close to my place. As I do not yet know how to knit, I am going to bring some needlepoint. I hope that's not taboo. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

            -Bridget

            "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...> wrote: I'll try to be there as well, but late, as we have a

            --- Anna Coyle wrote:

            > Howdy, knitters.
            >
            > I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to
            > send out the weekly
            > meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't
            > wait! This week's
            > meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the
            > corner of Albany and
            > Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!
            >
            > Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough
            > seats.
            >
            > Peace,
            > Anna

          • Anna Coyle
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
              Any needlework is fine with us. We'll oooh & aaahh over your project
              just the same. ;)

              Looking forward to meeting you. By the way, we meet from 6:30-8:30. I
              think I forgot to mention that in the initial email.
              Peace,
              Anna

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
                Yay! I'll be there. Not sure if Sam will tag along. He does like bars. .
                .
                Can't wait.

                Marita

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 20, 2006
                    Well, I'll try to join next week, but I can't come this week after all.