Thursday Knitting

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 17, 2006
      Howdy, knitters.

      I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to send out the weekly
      meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't wait! This week's
      meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of Albany and
      Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!

      Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough seats.

      Peace,
      Anna
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 17, 2006
        I will try to make it this Thursday!

        Marcy.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 17, 2006
          Wheeeee hah! I'll be there.

          --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

          > Howdy, knitters.
          >
          > I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to
          > send out the weekly
          > meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't
          > wait! This week's
          > meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the
          > corner of Albany and
          > Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!
          >
          > Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough
          > seats.
          >
          > Peace,
          > Anna

        • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
            I'll try to be there as well, but late, as we have a
            financial planner coming over at 6--sigh, gotta do the
            adult work too. Ann

            --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

            > Howdy, knitters.
            >
            > I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to
            > send out the weekly
            > meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't
            > wait! This week's
            > meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the
            > corner of Albany and
            > Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!
            >
            > Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough
            > seats.
            >
            > Peace,
            > Anna

          • Bridget Hansen
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
              Hello Knitters,

              I am new to the list serv, and will definitely try to make it this Thursday as small bar is so close to my place. As I do not yet know how to knit, I am going to bring some needlepoint. I hope that's not taboo. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

              -Bridget

              "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...> wrote: I'll try to be there as well, but late, as we have a

              --- Anna Coyle wrote:

              > Howdy, knitters.
              >
              > I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to
              > send out the weekly
              > meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't
              > wait! This week's
              > meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the
              > corner of Albany and
              > Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!
              >
              > Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough
              > seats.
              >
              > Peace,
              > Anna

            • Anna Coyle
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
                Any needlework is fine with us. We'll oooh & aaahh over your project
                just the same. ;)

                Looking forward to meeting you. By the way, we meet from 6:30-8:30. I
                think I forgot to mention that in the initial email.
                Peace,
                Anna

                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
                  Yay! I'll be there. Not sure if Sam will tag along. He does like bars. .
                  .
                  Can't wait.

                  Marita

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 20, 2006
                      Well, I'll try to join next week, but I can't come this week after all.